7.16.2011

returning to the fold


I recently caught up with my girlfriends down at the Gold Coast. We had decided to spend our last ounce of holiday free time together before we all headed back to studying again.
The morning weather was way worst after leaving the house. I had worn a skirt without any stockings and was freezing to death as i waited at the train stop for my late friends.
The trip to Surfers Paradise took at least 2 hours and it had tired us out even before we got to the beach. We had lunch at Nando's, one of my favorite fast food restaurants as I'm completely in love with chilli food and Nando's does the job to satisfy that hunger!
A day out with girls is never complete with a round of shopping! We spent half the day just sourcing out bargains and trying on clothes that we ended up going to the beach later in the afternoon when it was freezing cold! We couldn't stand the windy weather so we decided to head back home after a long exhausting day of shopping and eating.




L-R: TINA, ANNA, AN & HELEN






What i wore:
Shirt: plain black top (old, so im unsure of where i purchased it)
Skirt: Black velvet stretched a-line (my own design)
Cardigan: Orange knitted ( chic-a-booti)
Boots: rebel london
Sunglasses: vintage (very old!!!)

No comments: