7.16.2012

days of swine and roses

 Had the loveliest weekend spent with my closes girls. It was such a nice feeling catching up and being around people for a change. I've come to realise how much I miss interacting with other people, and meeting new people. I'm beginning to accept change and that being introduced to new things or people isn't so scary. It opens you up to more opportunities and friendships that can now develop and last for a life time. I've always been so independent and really kept my distance with being emotionally attached to people, as many have walked out of our lives. However, those who walk out are leaving new space for those who will walk in and make a new impact for the better or worst.


Outfit
Jumper: Mink Pink
Top: Own design
Pants: Dotti
Rings: Diva

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so beautiful! i love your trousers!

xoxo P.P.

PS: I just started a giveaway on my blog, visit it if you want to win the amazing bobbi brown book!!!

http://www.rebelission.com/