6.14.2012

fly on the windscreen

I recently dug up these old pair of black jeans from my mothers closet and have been convinced into buying new jeans. This might sound a bit crazy, but I do not own any pair of jeans. A good reason would be because I don't like denim pants or skirts, as I am terrible at styling with them. The only jean pants I would consider wearing would be black and possibly maroon. I've also been looking around to find myself the right pair, as the one I'm currently wearing fit very well around the hip however is very loose on my waist. I think the best investment would be to purchase a trouser pattern and make them myself or get them tailored made. Either way I've been sold on black jeans !



Outfit
Pants: Jayjays
Top: Thrifted
Jacket: Verge

6 comments:

LoveT. said...

Cool! Love it!

Wish you a great Day :)

Jess said...

I'm exactly the same with you about jeans. I HATE jeans, trousers anything with legs apart from leggings haha!

I just think skirts and dresses do it better!!

Great blog!

www.velvet-daisy.com xx

Jestil said...

A great blazer, i love the print.
A special one ;-)
and great pictures.
Lovely greetings from Jestil

Steven Brown said...

You look AWESOME :) ! I love the content of your blog. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Be sure to check out my PRINCESS VERA WANG GIVEAWAY ending June 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM. Hope to hear from you soon. God Bless!

Helmiina said...

Wow so stylish!:) love your blog :)

M said...

THIS BLAZER is brilliant!!! hehe yes, I have a blazer addiction!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.no/