6.23.2012

ignore the machine

It has been one of those weeks where all you want to do on a Saturday night is lay in bed with a hot cup of tea watching a marathon of Fact or Fake: Paranormal Files. Or maybe it's just me and my ridiculous obsession with the paranormal stuff.
I could honestly say that I am one of the worst person to catch up with in terms of grabbing a coffee or a dinner date. I've promised to catch up with so many of my high school friends and have never been able to contact back with a definite date or answer. Life at the moment feels completely hectic and busy and no-one seems to see it except me. Everyday consists of Fashion college, fashion college, fashion college and exercising the stress away. To add to this, all my friends are currently on break for a month and I still have 2 weeks left and I only have a 2 week break. The even sadder news is that during the break I shall be working on some projects such as designing a bridal gown and running some fashion shoots down at the races, having no rest time at all! Life seems pretty hectic but it's what keeps me going. In the end i know it'll all be worth it. So I sincerely apologise to many who I've left hanging cause I know you do read my blog, I will make it up to you very soon.


Outfit
Top: Thirft/D.I.Y
Skirt: Own design
Hat: Dotti
Fuax Fur Coat: Dotti
Rings: Diva





5 comments:

Candypop said...

love the outfit <3 so simple but chic

www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

InĂªs Prates said...

Your fur coat is amazing!
Your blog is really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

dawndugong said...

Love your outfit & cute blog!

Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

NATALIE said...

you have amazing style girl :))

I invite you to checkout my blog.
http://loyaltofashion.blogspot.com/

RF said...

i really love this outfit <3

http://thevoguediary.blogspot.com