2.01.2011

blacking out the friction


I must admit I'm in love with Alexander Wang! He's collections by far since he's young debut has been outstanding as well as beyond unique. You can see he's put a lot of he's youth experience and inpsiration into he's creations as it portrays such young generation themes like freshman, college, football, high School within them. I love the way he's clothes for women are simple yet verstile as it can be dressed up or down, for an outing or even casually. The S/S 2010 collection is by far my favorite works from the man himself. I love the youthful yet slightly vintage feel he added to this collection. The garment that is made out of knit and features holes through it, is my favorite garment which i really wanna get my hands on! I love the way it sits so effortlessly on the body and how unusual it looks with its horizontal bars and vertical holes. He really did a top job with he's 2010 women wear as he's collection for 2011 was a little disappointing as it had seemed to be so uninspiring and dull. Nevertheless, he's such an amazing young designer whom i hope will persevere through this hard industry.

No comments: