2.13.2010

love like a sunset

Lately i've been listening to alot of indie rock and punk songs. It's not like i'm sad or emotionally challenge, it's just that i love the way the instruments sounds when i blast up the music in my ear. I'm certainly a fan of all music genres, from the rnb to the non-english, so many diversity in music its really hard to keep up with the lastest.
heres my lastest soundtracks that i have on my playlist:
i want this forever - Drake feat. Lil wayne
Bedrock - Lloyd feat Lil wayne
knockout - Lil wayne feat. nicki minaj
vegas skies - the cab
this city is contagious - the cab
pursuit of happiness - kid cudi
day and night - kid cudi
fences - pheonix
foolin around - usher
sooner or later - N.E.R.D
I have the deepest love for Lil wayne, i love his ghetto style and his music. His so different and unusual looking that it appeals to my liking, i know it may be wierd that his so whack yet i like that about him .

No comments: