2.24.2010

talk you down

Had a mid life crisis yesterday night that resulted in a very very late night. I had to stay up thinking of how to create my art assignment which was due at the end of the week, and i did not have any idea of what i was too do. In the end with a restless night i manage to scrape something up, and hopefully its a pass. ( photo coming soon)
My art work represents my story, in the style of alice in wonderland. Instead of using alice's imagination into wonderland , i have replaced hers with my imagination. Manipulating the story to fit it to my own story.

" If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice in Wonderland

http://shop.notjustalabel.com/all
A must check out site for clothing. They have the meanest and most outrageous clothings. Its so appealing and unique. I like the way the jewelry are in quirky and sophisticated designs. The clothing is so street style and coulture.

No comments: